It was raining last night and I couldn't help but think of this song. I think of it a lot when it rains. Man, I loved this movie as a kid, and this song still makes me feel weepy-eyed. I love Earnest.
Maybe I should own this movie, or at least see it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait for me! Watching that little clip totally made me want to watch the whole movie. Maybe I will invest in the movie and we can all share in the earnest.
That would be super fun. As a matter of fact, I discovered that the entire movie can be found on youtube. It's split into 10 segments and isn't the best quality, but it is there if you are desperate.
OOOOOHHH My goodness!!! I miss this too. I am so glad you posted this. lets watch it together as a fam when I get back. love you.
Post a Comment