Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Espania

Yeah, so, um, in case any of you are not yet aware, I am going to SPAIN! Oh my goodness gracious. I've been wanting to go while Rachel is on her break over there so I went crazy this week and got tickets. I've been starting to feel antsy to go somewhere and this is just gonna be really fun.

6 comments:

Jamela said...

Oh, my goodness I can't believe you are going to do that...so much fun. I wish I was footloose and fancy free!!! When do you go and for how long? You are going to have a party!

dolly d. said...

I know! Oh man, we are definitely going to have a party. She is teaching me everything I need to know to get to her from Madrid and I am practicing imagining how kind and helpful all the Spanish people are.

I have to say, though, you may wish you were footloose and fancy free, but I've spent a lot of my life wishing I was committed and needed...like you. So don't envy me too bad :)

vantastic said...

SEE YOU SOON!!!

aaron and allee said...

How exciting! Don't forget to post some pictures of the trip...I will live vicariously through you if you don't mind ;)

tic tacs and tech decks said...

So excited for you! Just remember all that valuable spanish you learned in encino man. That will help a lot. Te quiero mucho! que te vaya muy bien y que nadie te tire un gato a la cabeza. hay rumores circulando...nunca se sabe. Hay que estar preparado para todo! loves!

Ritch in Love said...

Pictures?!