Thursday, July 17, 2008

check this out

It's a blog that gives you a new ingredient every week to use in a recipie. You post your recipie with a picture and each week a winner is picked who gets a prize for their effort. Fun stuff! At least I thought that some of you might like to try it. I will say, though, that I haven't a clue what to do with rubarb, so maybe I'll check it out again next week.

www.ingredientchallenge.com

P.S. I cannot seem to figure out how to directly link sites. It should be easy, I pull up hyperlink and enter the site, but then you can't see it in my post. If you have any brilliant tips, please share.

1 comment:

vantastic said...

this is so fun. I kind of want to do it! Have you submitted?? How are you my sister?? you should A) download skype so we can talk for free or B) get a facebook so we can chat and C) send me your address so I can mail you a postcard. I thought I had it, but I don't. love you.