Monday, April 23, 2007

life changes

Well, so I'm moving. Crazy, I know. I'm gonna miss my little river in the backyard, but I'm gonna love living with Deanna. Yay for family is all I can say. So I'm half packed, my place is a mess, my dryer should be fixed this week so I can clean all my clothes. Then I want to get rid of half of them...I'm really going to try and do it. If nothing else it would mean I wouldn't feel bad about buying new clothes...and it'd bee really fun to buy new clothes. :)

And I'm determined to be positive about the whole situation. To know and believe that everything is working exactly as it should to bring me the greater good. I'll tell you what, though. Stuff like this certainly makes me realize how attached I am to stability. Ha! It'll be good.

1 comment:

tic tacs and tech decks said...

just listen to "changes" by Tupac and everything will be alright. =) Love you sister!