Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

That's right, today I am the big two-eight...and I'm feeling good about it. So good that I decided to start my long anticipated blog. It might not be all that cute right now, but give me time to figure it all out.

So yeah, I have a feeling that 28 is going to be a good year. 27 was alright, full of trying to accept. 26 was pretty hard cause it meant I would now be the oldest sister to marry. But now I'm 28, in my upper twenties, I'm a full grown woman with talent and experience to my credit and lots of awesome people in my life.

This weekend I had an extended birthday party with my little brother. His birthday was last weekend, so we binged on ultra-yummy chocolates and watched 3 episodes of "Trick My Truck." Both very worthy slumber party pursuits, but I think my favorite thing was jamming on the harmonica while Aaron played the guitar. No, I don't really play the harmonica all that much, but I sure have a lot of fun trying. And I'm sure those minutes spent making carefree music with a person I love are an omen of good fortune for the year ahead. Bring it on 28!

2 comments:

tic tacs and tech decks said...

love. much love. it was a brilliant weekend! thanks for jammin with me!

vantastic said...

YAY! its blogerific!!! welcome.