So, I work almost everyday of my life. Coincidentally, I eat lunch almost everyday of my life. Admittedly I sometimes wish I didn't have to eat. I mean, I spend so much time planning, preparing and eating meals that I would love to commit to hiking, writing, shopping, or just getting my workday over with sooner. Alas, that is not to be, so I continue my daily struggle to nourish myself sufficiently at the lunch hour.
Which brings me to Albertson's, or rather the yummy little mini bean burritos they sell in their deli section. They are delicious. So, every other week or so I will trot (ok, maybe I don't quite trot, but I definitely walk in a sprightly manner) over to Albertson's to purchase some mini bean burritos and various sides. I might get some cheese and a Bolthouse smoothie or carrot juice. Just lately I got some sugar snap peas and red grapes. Then I take it all to work, leave it in the fridge and have it all for lunch for about 4 days. It's a delicious little combination and I highly recommend it. Tell you what, those little burritos make lunch almost worth having.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought I told you about the joy of burritos years ago. Of course, I support eating the ones you buy in the freezer and eating them for dinner for months on end because I'm cheap and lazy... but it's virtually the same thing. :)
Post a Comment