Tuesday, April 10, 2007

mountains are pretty


So I finally hiked to Angel's Landing in Zion's! This is what it looks like from the top. Woo hoo! I've been trying to get there for a long time. I'm sure my parents would want you to know that they wanted to take me once and I said something like, "No, I don't want to go hiking." Well, that was true at the time, but as I've grown into a greater age and maturity, I have started to understand the joys of marching up mountains till your glutes, calves, and feet are tired to then walk down the mountain on jelly legs...then waking up the next morning and realizing which muscles you evidently don't workout enough at the gym.
It was beautiful and so fun to spend time with parents. It's just sad my little sister and brother couldn't make it that day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best hike EVER!!!!! And for the record, I don't think women of your make and mold need to prove their power with a suit.