Biodegradable bags. SO COOL!

Biodegradable, non-allergenic, made mostly of coconut and lemon oils, but work as well as old-school cleaners!

Bamboo dishtowels are soft and smell nice naturally.

Little Green Deep Cleaner uses earth-friendly cleaning sprays, 95% less PVC than usual and is shipped with very little extra packaging and that is recycled and recyclable!

Green Bulbs by Amcor use LED light technology, use very little energy, fit most sockets, and have no mercury or halogen gases so recycling them is easy!

Man, it just makes me happy to see that there are more and more products becoming available that are better for the Earth...and us since they have less crazy chemicals and, in many cases, less packaging. I mean, we simply don't need three layers of plastic, cardboard, or styrofoam between us and all of our purchases. I just love that.
3 comments:
That is awesome. I should look for more ways to be green. I think the my biggest service to mankind lately is just in getting a job closer to home. :) Of course, that also happens to bless my pocketbook! I won't complain. Yes, you will have to see my dress. It's being made right now, but I should have it in another 2-3 weeks. Can't wait! I don't have a ring yet. We decided to start telling people without having the ring just because getting the actual ring is taking so long. But I'll let you know when we've got that. :) How are YOUR plans coming? I'm assuming you're going to contact me if & when anything comes up?
those are really awesome. here in spain people are very green...they walk everywhere and recycle everything...even if they do smoke a lot. ha. love you addy!
Ooooo! I love the bissel little green!
Post a Comment