
Oh man, one of my fears has just been realized. Look at the cars in the picture, in particular the closest one and the one two down from it. They are the same car...only mine is the far one and the front one belongs to some blonde lady who has at least one child. How do I know this?...you may well ask. Well, I'm glad you did.
I just ran out to get something from my car. I walked out the door at work, clicked my remote unlocker, heard my car's usual beep, opened the front door and reached inside, then paused...something was different. I looked around and saw a blonde lady reaching in the opposite back door getting a kid out of a child's seat. She had paused too, and was looking at me. Awkward. I said, "oops, sorry," removed myself, closed the door, and (while laughing inside) explained to her that I have the same car, it's just parked down a couple. Oops.
That was just too funny. I mean, I've walked up to cars that weren't mine before. I even tried the lock a few times once before I realized it wasn't my car, just a duplicate. But I have never before actually basically gotten into someone elses car with them watching me! Ack! Oh my, I think I'll be chuckling again and again today over that one.
3 comments:
Oh, I love that story. We do that so much with a white honda odessy. Good thing Tabi knows our license plate. She always checks it for us. Love ya
Hello, hello! Not sure how I found your blog, but I am so glad that I did! What a funny day...I don't know how I would have held the laughter in after getting in someone else's car while they are standing right there! Hope all is well with you! Love ya!
LOL!! Oh that would SOOOO happen to me!!!
Go to my friend Bianca's blog on my site: Our Lot In Life: Bianca did my photography. She has a website: photography by bianca. But act quickly because she is moving to the south this summer. :) She will be doing photos before she leaves, I believe. I LOVE her work. I used to work with her at DMBA.
Oh!!! And guess who I've run into twice lately???? J.S. my old boss!!
Post a Comment