Thursday, June 12, 2008

ergonometrics


I have been acused of being the most ergonomic person that one particular friend of mine has ever met. So, lest I should loose my title I decided to tell you about the greatest purchase I made today. On my lunch break I zipped over to IKEA and bought this great little side table to put my monitor on so that I can stand up here and there while at work (it still has the plastic on it, guess I should take that off). All day sitting in a chair is just way too much (especially in one that is not at all ergonomic).

I also got a smaller table to raise my keyboard on. Til then the stacked binders will have to do. Yay for ergonomics! My bum feels better already.

1 comment:

Ritch in Love said...

And not that you would ever experience this because you are in kick-butt shape! But now you don't risk experiencing the "secretarial spread" from behind. ;)