Friday, June 22, 2007

welcome back

Do you ever get a chance to remember how much you used to love something that for some reason you haven't had or done in so long? Oh man, I have had so much fun this week! Last Wednesday I played Ultimate Frisbee for the first time since college. I think I always imagined that with all the running around I'd be way behind everyone else, plus I'm not ultra comfortable with tossing a frisbee, but for whatever reason I tried it last week. Turned out that everyone got way tired so I fit right in, had a lot of fun, and played alright. Cool.

So I went and played again this week. On my way home I had an epiphany...I LOVE PLAYING SPORTS! Oh man! I had so much fun! And was even better this week, I even had some pretty sweet plays. Plus it's a great workout. I love to work out and all, and have always said I prefer team sports to individual ones, but I don't think I realised just how true that was. Then last night I got to go play volleyball with some people who play every week. I loved it! Oh man, I am so excited now to play ultimate and volleyball every week. I have missed it so much! YAY!

But I have to admit, I am quite sore today. Good, I'll just keep going back and that'll go away...awesome. Have you ever found something like that before that you hadn't even realized you'd missed?

No comments: