Monday, June 4, 2007

check the mirror for heaven's sake

So, I don't want this to be a catalog of all the embarrassing things I do in my life, but they are so great I can't help myself. :)

So, I like to workout, and Saturday I duded up and went to the gym. I did some cardio warm up and then some weights and a little circuit training of my own invention. I distinctly remember, while sitting on a mat with my legs in front of me about to do some ab work, noticing that there seemed to be a lot of loose material in my workout pants at the crotch area. Hm, oh well...one, two, three, breathe, four, five, etc. A few more exercises, some good stretching out and I headed to the locker room to collect my personal effects and go home. On my way to the locker room I even passed and schmoozed briefly with the cute guy who signed me up.

Upon entering the locker room I passed a mirror and, of course, glanced at it. Hm, what's that hanging from under my shirt in back? (Closer inspection) HA! Oh my goodness! I've got my pants on backward and those are the strings hanging down in back! Oh man, can you believe me? I did my whole workout with my strings hanging down on my hinnie. I wonder if anyone noticed. Man, what in the world am I gonna do next? On the up side, I have a nice callipygian figure that was showed off nicely with the consequent tightness at my back side. :P

No comments: