This is full on amazing. After watching it I wanted to walk around trying to make those sounds all day...or at least dance to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
trigonometric is my favorite word, not because of what it means, but cause it's so much fun to say
3 comments:
You should have seen my three kiddies glued to that! We had to watch it twice! More would have been had but it is bedtime. Hey you figured out how to put it in the middle! Love ya.
.
love it. have you seen that guy that beat boxes while playing the flute? pretty interesting. and i think this one is a little silly but still amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7GGkKpBR-g
First, jamela, I'm so glad your kiddies loved it! I wish I could be there to see them loving it. :)
And yes, I did see that guy who beat boxes while playing the flute...way cool! Totally adds a new element. Oh, and I liked the link you mentioned. Definitely creative.
Post a Comment