Saturday, February 23, 2008

my valentine


By the way, it is super duper fun to love a boy on Valentine's. I mean, I liked Valentine's ok before, at least I was determined to.

There was a time ago when I had a friend who would send all of her family and friends Valentine's cards and stuff. Before then I'd always had that slight bit of single-person bitterness about it. However, watching her made me think, "How fun, just make it a 'Celebrate Love Day' instead of only for sweethearts." The next year I bought all my family cards, plus a few other people and I loved it! I felt so much better about the whole situation and enjoyed the season that much more. Probably because it helped me focus on how much love I had in my life rather than what I was lacking.

That said, it sure was fun to have a boy this year, :)

2 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

I'm glad you had a man this year!! How goes the relationship! Email please!

Ritch in Love said...

oop, , is Katie R