Saturday, February 2, 2008

i got tagged

So my cute friend loves these things. I am always getting emails that have been forwarded with long lists of questions or details that she's answered and now I'm supposed to answer and email back as well as to some more people. I'll usually answer them and send it back only to her since I know she likes it. Well now she tagged me with this game so I figured I'd indulge her yet again...besides some of these questions are actually pretty fun.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 years ago: Am I old enough for that question? Crazy. Ok then, I was nearing the end of my first year at BYU. I had a crush on a guy in my freshman ward who's last name was Callister, but I don't remember his first name. I was playing tons of volleyball and trying to get over being shy. I'd just started a zoology class that had a 7:30 am lab every Friday where we dissected something new each week. That was pretty cool.

5 things on my to-do list today: 1) Make pizza 2) call family 3) shop for snow boots 4) get a Valentine's gift for my boyfriend 5) vacuum

Snacks I enjoy: chips and homemade salsa or guacamole, chocolate, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, cheese and crackers

I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: pay back my parents for their help with cars, buy them four-wheelers for their new house (one with a snow shovel attachment), sell my wonderful car and buy two others--one hybrid 4-wheel drive, one super-awesome-but-not-too-ostentatious sports car (also hybrid), renovate my Aunt's kitchen to raise the ceiling and replace the cupboards, buy a vacation home in Switzerland and plan some European vacations with any family (or friends that are almost family) who wanted to come, buy Rosetta Stone and really start to learn Italian, save, invest, donate

3 of my bad habits: 1) Picking at my eyelashes. I know I know, I'm still working on it. 2) Snapping in moments of frustration. I'm not doing that anymore. I don't like being snapped at, I shouldn't do it to others. 3) Thinking I'm smarter than other people, it's hard not to though when it's true. Hee hee.

5 places I have lived: Las Vegas, NV, Provo, UT, Falls Church, VA, Murray, UT, South Jordan, UT

5 jobs that I have had: lifeguard, envelope stuffer, dry cleaners employee, entomology TA, teacher\tutor

5 things people don't know about me: This one's pretty hard considering that basically everyone reading this is family and knows almost everything. I'll give it a shot, though. 1) I always have some stuffed animal that is kind of sentimental to me in my bedroom. I've tried not to be a weirdo single girl who fills her bed with them, but as much as I always say I'm not that sentimental, there is something comforting to me about having one or two around. 2) I want to be ambidextrous. I've totally practiced writing with my left hand enough that it's perfectly legible, I use my mouse with my left hand when I can, I try eating with my left hand, I just generally try to do stuff left handed that would normally be right handed. I just think it'd be cool and possibly useful. 3) I want to ride in a hot air balloon really really badly. And if it could be in the East during the autumn that would be super duper awesome. 4) I want to learn Italian. It is just so cool sounding! 5) I like skinny dipping. I haven't done it much, but would love to have privacy such that I could.

So there you have it. I think I'll tag some people on their blogs. If you like this sort of thing I'd be curious to see your answers, if not it's no biggie...I'll love you anyway.

4 comments:

Jamela said...

Wow, that was a fun list and I did learn some things I didn't know! Italian, first french in the fam and now italian!!! Also remind me not to let you swim in my pool at night!! hee hee...you have to be careful my girls keep a watch out for night time swimmers! It's so unfair!!!! Love ya,

tic tacs and tech decks said...

skinny dipping huh? I really didn't know that! haha! Love it. =)

dolly d. said...

Hee hee, well I really wanted to think of things people didn't know. Looks like I hit on at least one. :)

dolly d. said...

Hee hee, well I really wanted to think of things people didn't know. Looks like I hit on at least one. :)