Sunday, February 3, 2008

groundhog day

Hey, so it was Groundhog day yesterday, one of those holidays that are minor enough that you don't get time off, but just major enough for everyone to know it is happening. Well I'll tell you what, from the snow that's blowing outside of my house right now, I'm pretty sure it's another few weeks of winter. And that's ok, we have needed it.

3 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

Hi Darlin! Okay so my world is crazy these days. And I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Though I've had lazy days with my husband, I've also been attatched to the computer working on taxes, work, organizing, researching, etc. So I will be back either the 20-22nd or the 27-29. Either way, I will be in touch to see you!!!! I'm excited for your life these days!! Love ya!

vantastic said...

Winter is over in Vegas. The cockroaches came out of their holes to tell us....and its warm. yummy.

Ritch in Love said...

Happy Valentine's Day Ad!