
Ok, first, I'm sorry that I soooo have not been keeping this blog up. What can I say? Facebook Scrabble has had me a little preoccupied. Second, sorry to keep bringing up the whole "I'm married" thing, but I just really love it and find that that is what I think about a lot these days. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll normalize someday.
In the meantime it is really fun to anticipate Valentine's Day with a husband, it's the first time for me and I am excited. Not that I think it's gonna be fantastically revealing or monumentally exciting or super out of the ordinary...I just love knowing that I have a Valentine. :)
1 comment:
it sure is fun! I smoked us out on our first valentines. =) I started a fire before I opened the vent thingy for the chimney. bad idea. haha!....it was so cloudy and romantic.
Post a Comment