This very weekend I will revisit a golden era in my childhood...the era of MC Hammer. Some of you may not be fully aware, but I was addicted to Hammer for at least two weeks. We had a VHS video of a bunch of his music videos and, not only would I watch it, I danced along. I learned most of my dance moves from those hours spent hopping around in the living room with Hammer and his voluptuous backup dancers bouncing around on the TV screen. And this weekend I get to relive it all again because we, my sister, husband, and I will be attending a concert with MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice at UVU in Provo, UT. Yes, life really can be this good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You'll have to tell us if he still wears those pants! You were an awesome mc hammer dancer! And I'd swear it was longer than 2 weeks! I loved to watch you...How does she do that! I'm glad you're blogging again. I stopped checking and hence have missed 3 entries!
Post a Comment