I was born in Vegas and somehow landed in Salt Lake City. I wonder how things work, like to laugh at anything worthy, and am craving sushi. Most days I wake up with a song in my head and sometimes I remember my dreams...funny things, dreams.
glitter shoes
me at my cousin's wedding
feel good thoughts
In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. I release all fear, anxiety, and past hurts, knowing that the Universe takes care of me. I am enough. I trust, knowing that whatever I need to know is revealed to me, and that whatever I need comes to me. I support myself and life supports me. I am the power in my world. All is well in my world.
1 comment:
Just thought I'd drop a line and let you know: I miss you. We need to get together and I need DETAILS! :)
Post a Comment