Ok, so I have a latest favorite song that I discovered yesterday. It is sooo cute! And I'm depending on all of you to listen to it. I looked it up on youtube and the only one I could find of it was a video from Harry Potter excerpts. It's called Ever After You and is by The Gabe Dixon Band. I'm hugely curious to see what you think.
Oh, and it's Friday the 13th. Sweet! I love that day. It's just so funny to laugh about and go oooOOOOoo over...and then have nothing out of the ordinary happen. HA! I know, I know...simple pleasures. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I did like that song, plus it made me want to go and rewatch all the movies before the new one comes out. But when do I have time to watch that much TV? It was so fun to see you. Love ya
oh man. I love harry potter now. did I tell you that I got sucked into the craze??? it all happened after the fifth movie. ha.
Absolutely LOVED that song! It is bloody brilliant! I must say, perfect for Ron and Hermione! I'm such the Harry Potter fan! I love it! The song though...perfect! Miss ya kiddo!
--Katie
Post a Comment