Tuesday, September 30, 2008

what can i say, i'm a dancer

The other day I got an email from a friend that was just so super cool that I had to share it. In it she told me that the night before she had had a dream in which she was at a dance party. There was good music and lots of people, but no one was dancing (which was a little irksome to her). Finally the song "Tainted Love" came on and she couldn't help herself. She got out on the dance floor and started putting her groove on, but everyone else was just standing around looking at here like she was a loony. Finally she said, "Well if [insert my full name] was here, she'd be dancing up a storm!" Then she woke up. If that isn't the most awesome tribute I've ever received I don't know what is. I'm glad that there is someone out there who thinks of me (if only in their subconscious) as someone who likes to dance up a storm.

No comments: