I love the smell of new tires when you walk into a tire shop.
I love the sound of the key turning in the lock that means my husband just got home.
I love the soft "plooping" thing that happens when something thick reaches boiling point on the stove.
I love books about our amazing brains and about learning to be happy.
I love how I can smell my strawberry lip gloss right after I put it on my lips.
I love getting random texts or phone messages from family (or friends).
I love noticing how beautiful the mountains are on my drive to work.
I love humongous bedrooms.
I love the smell of cold air when I'm bundled up nice and warm.
I love the feel of fur or hair, whatever texture it comes in.
I love split keyboards.
I love having my own bowls and spoons and knives and cooking with them.
I love taking short walks to get a snack in the middle of the day.
I love the smell of chlorine on my skin and wish I'd had more of that lately.
I love feeling my heart beat in my chest when I am sitting very still.
I love feeling full of love and like the world is spinning exactly as it should be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are so cool. so cool. I love you!
Post a Comment