
It has been interesting, while being married, to learn so intimately about someone else's sleep patterns. One thing in particular is that my huny rarely dreams, and when we got married he seemed a little jealous that I was always dreaming. I tried to warn him, though, that dreams aren't always relaxing and wonderful...and sometimes they are down right tiring. Well, he started dreaming and, unfortunately, his weren't the "puppies and butterflies" type that I have (that's what he called my dreams one day and it made me laugh). So, good for him, in the past few nights he has stopped remembering his dreams once again. Good job huny. But he still gets to listen to mine.
Like last night. I dreamed I was at a vacation resort on the moon! It was pretty awesome. I had a map like they always give you at those places so you can find your way around and to all the attractions. There were small lakes you could hike or drive to. My Aunt was there (we visited her last night so she must have been on the mind) and Ty was there to hike with me. There were lots of little details like seeing Earth out in the sky and how the landscape was all grey and black. All in all, it was a pretty cool vacation, and I'm ok with remembering my dreams.
2 comments:
It's just like you to dream about having a map on your travels. :)
Ha ha! That is so funny, because it is so true.
Post a Comment