
Yay! I'm so stinking excited! I looooved American Gladiators as a kid. I guess I've always had some sort of competitive streak (don't laugh too hard :) and all the events on that show looked sooooo fun to me! Oh man, to do the joust...I think my life would be complete. See, pretend this is me...

Awesome, huh? Of course, I'd have to workout a little bit more to get those legs...and arms...and everything else...and I'd get a different outfit that would be sure to incorporate silver since all the 2008 gladiators have silver in their get ups. But I'm ok with that.
I'd even be happy to be a competitor, I'd still need to workout more and have a different outfit. So, I've been thinking about it. The only thing standing between me and American Gladiatorship is my job. I simply don't have time to have a job and train for the show. So, I just have to quit my job, hire a trainer, and workout like crazy for the next few months and I think I could do it. That's all! I know I have the body for it, it's just hiding under a small, normal, feminine layer of fluff. It'd be SO MUCH FUN! Seriously, the other day I went to the gym and thought to myself the whole time I was working out "what if I was training for American Gladiators." Man, I worked out so much harder and faster and all that than normal. It was great! I love it! But seriously, finding the time right now would be an absolute pain. Hm.
So, I guess my AG daydreams may have to stay daydreams, but let me tell you, they are sure to continue rich and fulfilling. And maybe they'll help me get more fit, even if it's never quite up to nationally televised standards.
4 comments:
Ok, so funny! But at the same time....I loved AG as a kid too! And about 3 months ago in Fort Meyers Flordia I was on an overnight and so bored. The original AG was on ESPN classic and I was sucked itn, AGAIN! At that point I hadn't heard they were coming back on the air. Those ladies, though a little butch, in my opinion, are amazing! Talk about Buns of Steel! Now when I go to the gym today I'll think what you were thinking, and probably bust up laughing because I show all emotion on my face! HAHAHA!
I am so glad I'm not the only one! Yeah, seriously, I've been catching the new one online the day after it's on (which in Mon night, by the way). I've gotten some other people hooked to...so much fun.
Had to tell you that I went to the gym last night and it was "leg" night. The trainer there told me my legs were "impeccable" I giggled like a school girl. And I did so because I thought "because I'm going to be an AG when I grow up!"
Um, lunch?
Post a Comment