I love Christmas songs. I submit as evidence the following:
1. I have been known (only to myself, of course, since I don't usually let people know) to pull out a Christmas song or two in the midst of the summer time, just cause it makes me feel good.
2. The most common thing to pop past my lips when I start to whistle is "Holly Jolly Christmas." I'm not sure why, it's not a favorite or anything, maybe it's just fun to whistle.
3. I have been intensely desiring, this season, to buy a new ipod for the express purpose of listening to my Christmas music.
So, I thought I would share a Christmas song that I always look forward to hearing on the radio. (Yes, I need to buy it.) It's not traditional or anything, just super duper fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you home yet? I miss you and we need to hang out.
we sure had a fun christmas with you! Can you believe I didn't get out all of my christmas music. I almost feel guilty admitting it. We just listened to the Amy Grant
Rachel gave me at thanksgiving and the the radio station! What a fun time of year. Love you.
Post a Comment