trigonometric is my favorite word, not because of what it means, but cause it's so much fun to say
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
soooo pretty
In case you were wondering, this is so totally my engagement ring. Pretty, huh!? Now I just need my colors, my caterers, and, oh yeah, a groom! HAHA! :)
I was born in Vegas and somehow landed in Salt Lake City. I wonder how things work, like to laugh at anything worthy, and am craving sushi. Most days I wake up with a song in my head and sometimes I remember my dreams...funny things, dreams.
glitter shoes
me at my cousin's wedding
feel good thoughts
In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. I release all fear, anxiety, and past hurts, knowing that the Universe takes care of me. I am enough. I trust, knowing that whatever I need to know is revealed to me, and that whatever I need comes to me. I support myself and life supports me. I am the power in my world. All is well in my world.
2 comments:
wow that ring is pretty...and it screams adrian. serious. That is perfectly you. Quick, find a husband.
I'm so glad it does! afterall, when someone sees something I have on I like for them to know I'm the one wearing it. Ha! But anyway, you are too cute.
Post a Comment